Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Wrestler

so I really enjoyed myself Saturday

I was basically all alone

first my brother was out of town visiting friends

I already went out with Sharpie that Friday

I'm not quite yet Gentleman's rommate

although we have been approved

and it was a Raul free weekend

so I went to see the Wrestler

first though

I had to go to the theater on 6th street

that was the only place that was showing it at midnight

it was wierd walking down that street without my posse

everybody was drunk and falling down around me

I kept wishing someone would start shit with me

but they wouldn't

everyone was actually nice to me

a few people kept me company on my way to the theater

they couldn't believe I was sober and going to a movie on 6th street

so I get there and they're showing clips from wwe

Ric Flair and Hogan and stuff

that was cool

the movie itself was alright

it was good not great

but it was very familiar

with the bingo hall wrestling

and the strip clubs

ha I know those worlds very well

the walk back to the truck was as interesting as the walk to the theater

maybe more so

because the bars were closing and all the drunks were on the street

again I wished someone would start something with me

again they were all nice to me

drunk, but nice

that was quite an experience

chock that up as a new first for me

that's one for '09

No comments:

Post a Comment