Translate

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crime Doesn't Have an Address and Your Tits Won't Quit

So I went in to sign my lease

the apartment manager sat down with me and I noticed the massive cleavage spilling out of her blouse

and she was wearing that one blouse where the button is dead center of the cleavage

straining to keep those fun bags from splilling out all over the place

it reminded me of Miss Elizabeth's job in the Mega Powers


just replace Liz with a button

and Hulk and Randy with real boobs instead of the boobs they are

ZING!

anywho, when she sat down her tits were level with the table

actually one of her tits was holding a page down

while the other one was pointing to the important clauses of the lease

then I swear to God

a third one handed me a pen to sign the lease

then she gave me some speech on the security gate and crime

at one point she said, "Crime doesn't have an address"

I didn't hear all of the speech because I was staring at her breasts

but that last line caught my attention

and I'm pretty sure she caught me checking out her "girls"

so it kinda went like this

Her: "blah blah blah blah...crime has no address."
pause
Me-shakes head
"I'm sorry what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment