Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2012

An Official Great American Beer Off VII Story

-WARNING-

this one's kinda dirty

and I'm sure to offend

you've been warned



So, let me paint the picture for you

it's the last night of the beer off

throughout the month, more and more people kept hearing about the beer off

different people would join me during the month for various beer off nights

on the last night they all came together and joined me for the finale

to say the den was packed is an understatement

it was standing room only

so that night we played chat roulette

we got the usual dudes jerking off on cam

and that's why I don't like to go on there by myself

I take a large group with me 

and since there's so many of us staring at the cam

I would imagine this is what we looked like
so we got this dude from Italy

he was pretty cool and we chatted with him  for a while

he asked if we were having a party

we told him we were all related

our parents were gone and they left the internet on

then I asked him if he wanted to see any of my sisters tits

he pointed to the chick with the biggest rack

she stepped forward front and center next to me

I bent her over and let her fun bags flop out

he asked me again if she was my sister

I told him yes

he then told me he wanted me to titty fuck her

I told him," hold on"

I chugged the rest of my beer and spilled the rest of the bottle in my hand

I then lubed the neck of the beer bottle

I pulled the chick's blouse and bra down lower

I stuck the beer upside down with the neck in her cleavage

and proceeded to fuck her tits with the beer bottle

the dude was freaking out

when he got tired of that he called for the black chick in the room to come up to the cam

I stopped titty fucking the one chick and sent her back to the couch

with the beer bottle stilled wedged in her rack

I called for the black one

the girl with the beer bottle sat down and pulled the bottle out

classic

anyway, I won't tell you what the black chick did for the cam

I am after all, a gentleman



No comments:

Post a Comment