Translate

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Best Birthday Buddies Rainbow Donkey Dick


so Sat I turn 38

excuse me, I mean 31

but this year there's a twist


so I've been back in my hometown for 14 months

and two people have really made my time here very special

Kate the Great which is no surprise

and the sports guy, Travis

the three of us have had some great times and great memories

turns out Travis' birthday is October 7

the day after mine

so we're throwing a huge party out in the country in celebration

Kate and Mark are putting it together

I never celebrate my birthday

hell, when I used to have facebook and myspace I would change my birthday around so it was never broadcasted that it was my birthday

but I can' t resist this year

that's just too cool of an angle

my birthday blends into DudeBro Bra Broski's (that's his nickname by the way)

I hear he got me a gift

now I have to get him one

Kate wanted to tell me what he got me

but I respect Travis so I told her I didn't want to know

I'm not sure what to get him

he's a Captain America guy

also one hell of a drinker

that's a start

I might have to take a day trip to Austin on Friday

cause you can't buy shit here in Vic

except Wranglers

jeans

and shirts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment