Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hey, Let's Talk About the Ultimate Warrior!!!

So 2k sports bought out rights to WWE games from the bankrupt THQ


they recently announced that when u pre order the game u get this guy



















The trailer is pretty great



I've never been a crazy Warrior fan

I didn't like him

then I liked him

then I didn't like him

then I like him

regardless, I would always be excited to see him come back

he's another guy that makes me feel like a kid

plus, he had some really amazing words for Macho when he passed away

so, I like the Warrior again

since this announcement, there has been speculation that there's another return brewing

this tweet exchange between Vinnie Mac and Warrior have only added it to this
Hey, I'm all for it

Bret got his closure

why not Warrior


No comments:

Post a Comment