Translate

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man - The Woman

This one's gonna be a quickie

So, I'm out with my brother last night

we hit up a couple of spots

during the last one I break away because I'm more hungry for food than booze

I hadn't eaten all day

so I sneak out while they're still in the club

I go and get me some street pizza

I walk around 6th street and lean against a wall eating my pizza

then I hear what sounds like someone dragging a cinder block against the pavement

but it's actually the voice of a woman sitting in a little window next to a bar

she says, "how come you ain't got no beads"

then I realize it's fat Tuesday and see that everyone is wearing beads

so I get off the wall and face her

she looks like she's made out of leather

she's holding a beer and is surrounded by beads that she's selling

so it's a booth not unlike a fireworks stand but instead she's selling beads

I look at her wares and say, "well I guess my luck just picked up."

and she did that laugh that was more of a cough and held up a fist full of beads and said, "5 dollars"

it's at this time that her co-worker Harley Davidson came around the corner to see what's up

somehow I took a mental picture and it actually manifested into a real one

so here is the macho Harley Davidson and the elusive Marlboro Man the Woman:


2 comments:

  1. this is best movie of all time believe it or not but people still love this movie and they love it more than anything. Harley Davidson Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a classic, and the jacket exists in real life apparently. Thanks for the comment, shine on!

      Delete