Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ok so I'm a little worried because you guys hyped this up too much

my bad

IT'S REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

so anyway, the weekend director took a job with CNN in Hotlanta

and my dear close personal friend, and biggest supporter at KEYE, Adrienne has been promoted to weekend director

so I'm going to take over Adrienne's Mon-Fri gig

so after all the headaches I put the station through, the fines, and the writeup I'm finally off on weekends

again

do you guys remember how much fun I had with my weekends off?

that means road trips, movies, concerts, stunts, no sleep Fridays, binders, PPV's

wait I do that anyway

but the bottom line is now I can do this crap on my own time without floating or crawling into work the next day

also with Adrienne gone that makes me the senior master control operator

My first speech to the new hires is gonna be "Don't worry, everything will be alright." (takes one last drag from the cig and flings it away)

No comments:

Post a Comment