Translate

Monday, September 12, 2011

This Happened in Victoria

Dog Wash at the local liquor store this past Sat
Photobucket
(clears throat)
  • The gun shop must have been booked that day
  • Husband:" I'm going to wash the dog." Wife(thinking to herself)"But we don't have a dog."
  • Considering the caliber of women in Victoria I saw dogs washing dogs in that parking lot
  • I saw the ad for this in the newspaper. It read, " Come to Western Beverages this Sat and get your dog washed. Also don't forget to step inside for all of our great deals on the finest spirits. Don't have a dog? Fuck it! Just come over and buy a bottle of hooch to numb the pain." They actually said Fuck it in the newspaper
  • As I drove buy I saw the owner of the store come out with a shotgun and yell," get off my property you god damn philanthropists!!
  • I wonder how many dogs were left behind after the owners bought the only thing that really brings them joy
  • You take your dog to get washed but the dog might have to drive you back
  • "How did you commemorate the tenth anniversary of 9-11?" By getting my dog washed at the local liquor store you freedom hating bastard!
Ok I have one more joke:
well that's not so much as a joke but rather a giant evil rabbit car but you get the idea

No comments:

Post a Comment