Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Are You Crying????

So I work in television

don't get excited

It's a news station


I'm an editor

so after every show we have a meeting

lately, it's turned into a heavy bitch session

tonight, a woman I like to call Lovely was directing the show

well, the show went to shit

Lovely has been going through some personal problems

so that, coupled with a shitty show caused an unexpected result in the post show meeting

during a bitch out session, Lovely started to cry and bolted out the studio

she was front and center at the news desk

she left her notes and pen lying on the desk

and left the anchor sitting there speechless

well, not to be one to let things get to uncomfortable, I stepped up to the plate and exclaimed, " There is a chain of command here. (I picked up Lovely's papers and pen) If the director cannot finish a post show meeting, then the editor on duty is second in command."

the anchor continues with her complaints

she's legit with this

during her bitch session she looks at what I'm writing down

thinking it's notes

but

instead I'm drawing Darth Vader from memory

she stops talking and leaves the desk

moments later I go and find Lovely

she's sitting in a room venting to two other employees

I walk in and tell her what just happened after she left

a guy named Jordan tells me, "Oh God, I wanna hug you for that."

he then follows that up with, "does that make me gay?"

without missing a beat I respond, " No, if you let a guy fuck you in the ass...that would make you gay."

I then hit Lovely as hard as I can on her arm and tell her, "now come on sport, let's go knock out those teases."

true story




No comments:

Post a Comment