Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

You Guys Wanna Hear my Battleship Jokes?

So Paulie and I went to a midnight release of the major motion picture show, Battleship



Me to Paulie:"When they say, You sunk my BattleShip let's leave."

the movie starts and it's heavy Navy

Paulie: "You think Erik gets to see this movie for free?"
Me: "Nah, they already got him." (sorry E)

me:"RimPac" (giggles)

the aliens show up
me: (shouting) "THIS MOVIE HAS ALIENS???"

the sailors use telescopes to look at the alien ship
me: "What if they had to put quarters each time to use those."

then there was this fucking guy

 now before the crowd starts to boo me

allow me to explain

now, I'm just as proud of America as the next guy

I ran the tough mudder and that was all about the wounded warriors

and, it's called the Great American Beer off after all

but, when you put yourself in a movie with this

 it's fair game

anyway, you watch the movie and tell me that dude needs to stick to saving the world

and stay outta my shitty sci-fi adventures

Paulie: "Maybe they're good aliens. They're only destroying weapons and reacting toward violence."
Me: "You're telling me the Navy helped make a movie with an anti-war message, (yelling) NAH, FUCK THAT!!!" 

they need to use the old time BattleShip towards the end of the movie

they look up at the veterans standing on the ship because they need a crew

me:"they're already tired."

there's a shot of the vets walking up to the stars

me:"what if there was a full on animated Popeye with them."

the Samoan that got his ass kicked in the broiler room by an alien pushes a vending machine out of the way rather forcefully.
me: " Sure you're a badass when it comes to a vending machine. (yelling) YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED IN THE BROILER ROOM BY AN ALIEN."

when the movie is over

me to Paul: "Good thing this was a midnight release."
Paule: "Why?"
Me: "cause the recruiting office is closed."

Paulie drops me off and I tell him

"Well Paul I'd hang out some more but I have an early day tomorrow."

Paulie:" What are you doing?"

Me: I'm in a psa with KAte on drinking and driving. We're playing two drunks."
Paulie: "Really? That's cool."
 Me: "Yeah, It'll be like those vets in the movie...no acting."

Goodnight everybody

and God Bless America




No comments:

Post a Comment