Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New School Vs Old School

Ok, let me set the scence

it's the weekend

Friday to be specific


there are two camps that are going to play video games

one of them is mine

it's three of us

we're going to drink and play WWE 13

in one room

together

the other camp is three dudes

that are going to go home and log on

and play Call of Duty

from separate houses

with headsets on

not drinking

My group is pairing up and having matches

throwing beers back

counting out loud the three counts

hittin' high fives

talking trash to the face

spilling beers

and having a rowdy ass night

the other group is saying on headset

"I got a bogey on my back"

"Roger that."

"Confirmed kill."

sorry, but I just don't get it

correction

I don't want to get it

No comments:

Post a Comment