Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

One of Those Nights I Gotta Share

this is New Years Eve as  I recall

my brother, Sharpie woke up in my truck to this text in the morning:
"You are in the parking garaging of the Embassy Suites hotel.
You are on the 4th floor.
take the elevator down to the street
come into the Embassy Suites
take the glass elevator to the 8th floor
 we are in room 808"

so this is what happened
the first part of the night was a blast

we walked in the rain to a bus stop

hopped on a bus to downtown Austin TX

walked through downtown to the east side

also in the rain

I was just about soaked wet

this was a trend apparently in late 2012

we rang in the new years

hugs

toasts

and the lot

we met strangers and people Sharpie knew

we were offered shots

but it was at that point where we were just about done

so we dumped them on the floor

we took a hearse home

we went back to home base which was a girl's apartment

without the girl

not sure what happened to her

anyway, I noticed some people putting on a full fireworks show off their balcony

while we were paying the hearse fare I told Sharpie, "I wanna go up there."

Sharpie humored me and we went up the stairs to locate this apartment

we got to what I thought was the front door to this fireworks show

Sharpie asked me, "what if they don't let us in."

I said, "c'mon we're team sexy."

f.y.i. team sexy is incredibly charming and irresistible to humans

so I knocked

you could hear the room go silent

all music and talking stopped

the door opened

a lovely woman answered the door

and said, "Yes?"

I asked, "are you the guys shooting fireworks off your balcony?"

with hesitation she said, "maybe...why?"

all eyes in the apartment were on me

I followed up with, "cause I wanna shoot some too!"

they unpaused everything with a sign of relief

Sharpie and I were let in with open arms

I went to the balcony and shot my fireworks

Sharpie went to sit down and was handed a tall glass of champagne

I was as well once I sat down

there were two joints being passed around

I may have partaken in them

my lips may have gone numb

and I may have mentioned to the Sharp Edge that I think my joint was laced with something

someone put drugs in my drugs

If I did this

we stayed a while

what we talked about, God only knows

but now it was time to go

it was really late

Sharpie was passing out

my brother was not answering his phone

and I didn't  think I could drive to Sharpie's place in the condition I was in

we were sorta stranded

although team sexy has slept in a car or two in their time, I didn't really feel like doing that tonight

so I reached out for help

I called Mer

longtime friend of the family

she answered and was lit up

she was in a hotel room close to downtown Austin

actually, she was really close to where we were at

I asked if we could come over and crash with her

she was delighted to have us over

her partner in crime had passed out and Mer was bored

so, I drove Sharpie and myself over to the Embassy Suites hotel

Sharpie was full on passed out at this point so, I don't even know if he knew that Mer was now involved with our night

I parked in the parking garage of the hotel

I tried to get Sharpie up

but that was not happening

I went into the hotel and found Mer

once I knew where the room was and that Mer was not going to pass out on us

I tried one more time to get Sharpie out of the truck

still no luck

so I sent him the text

around 10 am the next morning he comes knocking on the door

the hotel room involved the most clothes and shoes I've ever seen in a room, Whataburger, a girl passed out showing her cooter, Mer violating her and showing me her tits (her large areolas to be precise, me beaver damning Mer with a bartender she invited back to her room, and the most uncomfortable fold out bed in the history in time)

how was your new years?

No comments:

Post a Comment