Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Story of Oz part I

So, when I went to go see this movie on opening week with my brother Rube and Eric...
but that's not what this post is about


I wanted to go see it at the Galaxy Movie House and Eatery

they have a three story screen

it's supposed to be bigger than an IMAX screen
but that's not what this post is about

It's a very nice movie theater

they got a nice bar

and I was impressed with their beer selection
but that's not what this post is about

what this post is about is what happened after the movies

when the movie was over, we were met by the heaviest downpour that Austin has seen in some time

I didn't  pay it no mind, but my brother was throwing quite a fit

I just thought he didn't want to get wet

I mean, he really didn't want to get wet

but the thing was that he had a defective wiper

and we were about 30 miles from home

when we hit the road it was a rough ride from the start

his left wiper was barely  hanging on

and it was on the verge of falling off with each wipe

so he had to run the wipers on the lowest setting

and the rain was falling hard enough to warrant the highest setting

the visibility was definitely not 100%

hell, I'd guess it was probably 70%


and it was all highways on the way home

this was rough

it's the first time I felt like I was in a plane instead of a car

I was trying not to feel so uneasy

but it was about to get a lot worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment