Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Benito, I'm Sorry...

So, recently I lost my phone and all my contacts

I'm slowly rebuilding my phone list

I get a text from someone I didn't recognize the other day

I asked who it was

they respond, " I watched you piss on Benito's jacket"

and just like that, I was flooded with the memory of one of the worst things I've ever done

and as usual

this is a true fucking story

here it is
the year was 1994

I was 20 years old

I was hanging out constantly with my school buddies, Raul and Xavier

in high school we knew this guy named Benito

Benito was a good guy

he just never fit in

he always tried to hang out with us

but we never wanted him to

we were the outcasts and he was an outcast to the outcasts

Benito befriended me

I was the nicest to him

I guess that's why he came around so much

after we  graduated he kept in touch with us

he always wanted to go out with us

he constantly bugged us

one night, I had enough

we all went out drinking one night and Benito came along

it was a rare night because we actually let him come out with us

we all rode in the car with him and got to our drinking destination

we dropped Benito off at the end of the night and went back to my place

we started talking mad shit about Benito

how much we hated him

and how he wouldn't leave us alone

when we got to my house, we noticed that Benito had left his leather jacket in the car with us

the guys said we should toss it out the window, tear it, etc...

I said, "Fuck that, we should piss on it!"

the guys all laughed

I said, " I'm serious...let's all piss on it."

the guys stopped laughing and said, "fuck yeah."

keep in mind

we had just killed a bottle of Seagram's Seven (7 and 7 was the drink of choice in the 90's)

we get to my house and all get out of the car

I lay the jacket down on the ground and tell the guys to piss on it

I start putting the pressure pretty hard on them

yelling at them to do it

X and Raul both went up to the jacket and stood over it

in piss position

but they would just stand there in silence

neither one could do it

they both chickened out

that pissed me off royaly

so I stepped up to the jacket

took my dick out

and took one of the largest, horse piss of my young adult life on that jacket

I still remember to this day how loud the sound of my drunk piss hitting that leather jacket was

the guys were stunned

shocked

because the piss would not end

I finished my business and invited the boys back into my Den for a night cap

while we were having a few more drinks

Benito calls my house

he tells me he left his jacket and he's coming over to get it

I immediately start to panic

because I realize that I actually liked Benito

and I can't believe what I just did

so this is what happened

I run into the front yard of my house

where the jacket had been left lying in a huge puddle of piss

I grab it and take off running to the back yard

Benito only lived a few blocks from my house

I had very little time

I get to the back yard and turn the water hose on

I'm now spraying the jacket full force with the water hose

trying to get the piss off

the jacket is now even wetter than me pissing on it for 3 minutes

it is fucking soaked

I come back into the house and bring this wet rag of a pissed smelling jacket in with me

the whole time the guys are just sitting there not helping at all

there's a knock on the door

it's Benito

I open the door and say, "Hey Benito...here's your jacket."

hand him this soaking wet sorry ass excuse of a jacket

he says, "what the hell happened to my jacket?"

I tell him, "I don't know."

then I shut the door

the next day he calls all of us and says that his mom told him that his jacket it ruined

she wants him to get 100 dollars for the damage to it

we never do it

and Benito disappeared from of lives forever

now almost 40

that's probably one of the only regrets I have

Benito, if you ever read this

I pissed on and ruined your jacket

if you can find me

I'll give you the 100 dollars

good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment