Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Adventures Pants

so I've been going on hikes a lot lately

I love to go off the path and just get lost

some paths it's illegal to stray so those aren't so much fun

I'm really enjoying this and it's good for me

as a matter of fact

I have the next 4 days off

now the old V would have drank all 4 days with the climax being the Clapton concert

but since I've been working out regularly and hiking it seems kinda counterproductive

I will drink when I'm there with EC but not before

I wanna kinda start getting into some heavy Hiking

I've got my sights set on Seattle after about a year here in austin

it looks like there's all kinds of outdoor stuff out there

skiing hiking rock climbing

so there's a REI store in Austin

they specialize in outdoorsy stuff

I went to their website and was looking through their gear

I found something called adventures pants

wow

they look just like normal pants

I then thought assless pants

now those are adventure pants

I was gonna post a picture of assless pants but they were mostly dudes

so instead I looked up the definition

according to Urban Dictionary assless pants are: similar to chaps, but more like regular pants with the asses cut out

but the funny thing is it goes on to say that David Lee Roth constantly wore assless pants

it made it seem like Urban Dictionary and David Lee Roth were friends and Urban Dictionary
was tired of those damn assless pants

No comments:

Post a Comment