Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Houston VS the Big V The Re-Match

so the last time I was in Houston I went to jail

I didn't write about it because I made a documentary instead

but I was in jail for 4 days

yeah most people go to jail and they're out in the morning

I was there so long I got a visitor

so get this

in two weeks I'm going back

to the same arena that I was in hours before I went to jail

and the three people I'm going with were there when it happened

it's the Clapton concert

the last time I saw Clapton live I raised some SERIOUS hell on the River Walk

you had to be there to understand how much hell we're talking here

anyway we're staying at a nice hotel and it will be a blast

jail or not

good luck Houston

I'm looking for a little payback

"Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits whithout an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come."

-Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment