Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2009

No, I am Legend!

so let me explain the differences between the master control gig that I do now in Austin vs the gig I had in Victoria tx

basically there's no supervision

in Victoria the DOD (Director on Duty) was in charge of the MC operator

here it's just me myself and I

in Victoria we ran 6 stations

here theres only one

so needless to say it can get pretty boring

so after a couple of weeks I got a little bored and curious

and like Victoria there's nobody here on the weekend

so I went around the building looking for things

the first thing I found was a tv monitor

I set it up next to the cbs monitor

I guess I was used to mutiple monitors

I put a paper clip on the back and was able to get local channels

the coolest was fox on sundays

family guy and simpsons and all that jazz

and since there's a computer here I write more blogs

Paulie said it sounded like that movie I am Legend

I go looking for food when I can but I have to be back in the room by dark

because they come out at dark

there is one other person here

the engineer but he's more like my dog in that movie

wait I'd better not call him that

he's middle eastern and speaks with a heavy accent

the last person to call him that he treatened to rape and kill (true story)

the next time I went out I went looking for speakers for the computer

I found some old ones and brought them back in my room

I made it back but just barely

my dog didn't however

I'll miss him forever

now after a few installs I now have video and sound

but instead of looking for other living people

I go to sites like hulu

to watch television

the commercials are right

it is evil

but I get to check out some wwe which this process is slowly weening me back

I had to to check out the Hart Dynasty

Paulie has been informing me on what's the haps so far in wwe

hmm that sounds familiar

he told me about the new Harts

it has Bret's only protege in it

I watched his match, they have Bret's screaming guitar as the open

but then the song starts to suck

I told Paulie it's like going into the garbage chute

it's cool at first but then youre deep in shit

I'm still quite not ready to be a fan again

if anyone is reading this please send help

No comments:

Post a Comment