Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Is Now the Man at Work

the man that's probably next to be fired

so there are 4 of us master control operators here at KEYE

and they're all black

except me

because of my neighborhood growing up and my high school I'm only half black

I'm pretty bad at my job

no, I'm a terrible master control operator

I mess up every week

but I'm well liked

and no matter how bad I am

there's one guy here that's worse

he's the butt of so many jokes here

and no matter how bad I messed up

he would always mess up bigger

I've pulled a no call no show

I refuse to show up on time

I've cost the station $10,000.00 in fines

I miss breaks

I set times wrong overnight and not one commercial ran for a five hour block

he doesn't know my secret

don't kiss ass

don't lie

always say yes when asked to work late or to come in on your day off

be handsome and charasmatic

have razor wit

and have a BMF walk

I'm kidding of course

anyway they finally fired this guy

now that he's gone I'm officially the worst MC operator here

I'm number one

 like Pepsi

if Coke went out of business

fuck Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment