Translate

Monday, January 3, 2011

Has a Year Long Project

So I have a project I'm gonna work on for a whole year

I saw an advertisement for an event called Tough Mudder

it's a 10 mile course with 19 crazy obstacles

it's for the Wounded Warriors charity

and it looks like fun

it takes place Jan 29th and 30th

but I am in no shape to compete this year

so I'm volunteering and helping out

and getting a look at what I have to train for

I'm gonna train all year and Kate has volunteered to help me hone my swimming skills

which is a tough task since I have none

but I have to get ready for that diving event

which I never have done before in my life

I put together a "dream" team to go into this with me

Me Swagger and Duper

so far they said yes

actually this is how the two calls went that I made:

Duper: "Hey hey Vinnie."
Me: "Duper what kinda physical shape are you in?"

that cracked Duper up since I hadn't talk to him in a while then I call him up and just ask him that

next call

Swagger:" Tuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa."
Me: "Swagger what are you doing January 2012?"

he cracked up as well

if I had it my way the Madnes would be in too

but he kinda does this stuff in his sleep

we'd probably get disqualified

anyway here's the map of the course and the obsticles

if anyone else wants in just drop me a line

now excuse me I have to go buuy another camera
http://toughmudder.com/events/texas-dallas/texas-course-map/

No comments:

Post a Comment