Translate

Saturday, December 25, 2010

On 2010's Leaving...

I'll make this brief

but this was the year

it was a mix of keeping important people close to me and scraping off the ones that aren't

January started off with me getting on facebook

and it was all because of the return of a wrestling legend
you see I had a facebook account for a while I just never used it

then I heard Bret Hart was coming back to the WWE

I went to the dirt sheets and read all kinds of rumors

then I read that Bret opened up his first facebook account

so I tinkered with mine and got connected with him

then somehow I got connected with David Flake

I can't remember how that came about but he was my first official friend

incidentally I just became friends with his brother Jonathan this week so the Flakes bookmark the year

I had been keeping a blog but it was private

I would send a few entries over to Madnes and for a while he was the only one that would read them

then I decided to share them

I'm glad I did

I love the feedback I get on these things

I'll keep writing them as long as you guys keep reading them

I'm gonna make this real simple at this point

there are a few people that have made this year great for me

here they are in no particular order

to my sister and her family

thank you for taking me in and watching over me

I really enjoyed that month with you

it was good for me

I've seen Kenne quite a bit this year

we've actually become closer since his wedding

Kenne you're a great friend and I need people like you

you still like to have fun

I talk to Paulie almost everyday it seems

Paulie is the only friend that I actually call

and I never call anyone

thank you Paulie for always picking up

I always check in with Duper throughout the year

Duper always cracks me up and he's the only person I know that gets himself in situations worse than me

if he wrote blogs I would definitely subscribe to them

I've talked to the Madnes at least once a week (if not more) on facebook chat,messages, and comments throughout the year

what can I say he's still my other favorite person walking around this earth (yes Kate is the other one)

just recently we talked on skype, E we gotta do that more often that was fun!

thanks for humoring me as usual Erik

I'm gonna put the Swagger in the same category as my own brother Rube

together they both have absolutely made my year

I can't imagine what this year would have been like without you two

thank you for keeping me busy

on the opposite end there have been changes to my usual crew

on the positive side it seems like the "Family" has grown up

they all seem to have moved on to follow their hearts

I wish them pure bliss and love on tap

on the negative side I've lost my sidekick Raul

he was bludgeoned with a crowbar by my archvillian

I did not get there in time to save him

I got there in time to see the shed he was locked in explode

ha ha I kid I kid

but seriously it's over

and thanks to all of you reading this right now and if we've sat down to a drink together in the year it was my pleasure

trust me

so 2010 says goodbye and I'm standing in the go position for 2011

cause if I relax it hurts too much

No comments:

Post a Comment