Translate

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Couple of Stories about a Spoon and the Moon

-A SPOON-

So I took one of those ravioli bowls to work for lunch one day

so this is exactly my thought process when heating it up:

"what do you eat ravioli with?"

"I'll grab a spoon."

I walk back to master control

I sit and open the lid

"no, wait I need a fork."

I go back to the break room

I was about to throw the spoon away but then thought,

"wait, I didn't use the spoon I just held it."

"I'll put it back."

"no, wait I'll be polite and wash the spoon off."

then while washing the spoon

"wait, this is stupid, there's plenty of spoons in the cabinet."

"and since when do I care about who grabs this stupid spoon after me."

so I threw it away

I went back to master control

I then proceed to finish the ravioli

then noticed all that delicious sauce left over

like tomato soup

so I thought,

"Oh yeah I forgot about the sauce."

"I need a spoon."

-THE MOON-

So I'm all moved in and settled into my efficiency

sort of

there's all kind of weird things in drawers and cabinets

and I'm moving weird things from cabinets to drawers

and trying to make mental notes of where I'm seeing these things

for example

in the previous house I lived in I bought a moon

it's called "The Moon in my Room"

you put it on the wall

it lights up and it looks like...well the Moon in my room

anywho I was looking for a hammer and looked in some drawers

I opened one and saw the Moon in there

It kinda went like this, "hammer, hammer,no, hammer (opens drawer) there's the moon, hammer, hammer."

ha, what if it was on and was all aglow

all you see is a bright light shinning on me

"there's the moon"

anyway soon after I found the remote to the moon in the walk in closet that's in bathroom

you'd think I would grab the remote and put it in the drawer with the moon

goes to show you my organisational skills

I can't even keep the moon and the remote for the moon in the same room

in an efficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment