Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2010

And Now A Message to the World...

not to scare anyone off or anything, but the site I use to blog has added a stat tracker

now I can't see who you are but I can see where my readers are from

the US is bunched together so I can't see individual cities

and I do have some brothers and sisters overseas serving

so I wasn't surprised to see those places show up

I was surprised to see other places like the UK, Denmark, Canada, and Russia listed as some places that have read my blogs

I really don't know what to say

I have no idea what those people think of these posts and of me

I can tell you, for just a little ol Texas boy I'm flattered and I hope you guys stick around to hear more stories

I must apologize though, because I can't give you deep thought provoking posts that break down social, political, economical, or religious barriers in the world

I can't change the world or inspire individuals to stand up and become better humans to shape our planet for a better tomorrow

I can however,hopefully, make you laugh

and I can give you the truth

full blown, uncensored truth

you see I'm the kind of person that doesn't hide behind doors and guard my reputation

I like to give the world an honest view of me as a person complete with all of my flaws, vices, and mistakes

these stories are all true and I usually have one or two witnesses that can vouch for everything I write (some may not want to however ha ha)

to quote a very eloquent speaker, the Macho Man Randy Savage "I've soared with the eagles and slithered with the snakes. And been everywhere in between."

me personally I like to take you guys along for the ride

So my message to the world:
"Hello! Welcome! Make yourself at home, grab a drink, drop me a line sometime, oh and leave the lights on when you leave, this place never closes."

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment