Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Beer Blog!!!

I Love, love, love LOOOOOOOVE the beer off season
if you thought I loved to drink during the year, spend an evening with me during the beer off season

I'm a different animal

so in honor of Beer Off season kicking off , here's my toast to beer

Steve give me a hell yeah


Mr. President?

Homer give me a hell yeah!!!

Let's see if Hilary will give me a hell yeah?

Hell yeah!!
Cool, Obama gave me a second hell yeah

Ok a third...

Mr. Most Interesting Man in the World?

You know what, Mr. Man you aint got to do nuttin cept stay black and die
Ok I got another hell yeah, um you might want to slow down there

Oh hey, it's big B again

Ok I'm gonna have to cut him off

how do I do that?


let's check on the Prez
aww he's sleeping

anyway long live the Beer Off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment