Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Facebook Blog

So, I quit facebook

this was after  I wrote a little rant about my frustrations about facebook

granted, it was a drunken rant

and at the end of it I stated I would deactivate my account

I passed out and when I woke up I read what I had wrote and then I deactivated my account

sober Vince honored what drunk Vince wrote

so allow me to elaborate why I left facebook

facebook is goddamn depressing

while I understand that this is all the rage to be connected socially with technology

I don't think you need to know what your friends and family are having for dinner

or where they're at in the world

"Jenny checked in at Walgreens

Eating chili mac, I haven't had this since I was 13"

so I meant what I wrote and I did something about it

I'm out

even if it means I took a step backwards from the rest of the masses

it doesn't look like much progress is being made over there anyway

if you want to quote me how's this?

Greatness is not something that every man or woman possesses

however, the potential for greatness is something that is inherently inside us all

we are all geniuses

some do not recognize it

some do not want it

and most do not nurture it

now if you'll excuse me I have to go check in at the restroom cause I  have to take a shit

No comments:

Post a Comment