Translate

Monday, October 3, 2011

October

Happy October to whoever reads this all over the World!!!

by the way I'm ten blogs away from 100 blogs on this site
so the big event takes place this Saturday

Tough Mudder

it's finally here

here's a preview of their signature obsticle:


anyway, I tried to get a whole team together but due to the unpredictability of life it's just not gonna happen

I did, however, get my good buddy Kenne Tuttle to join me

so it's a duo, a tag team if you will

regardless, it'll be cool running this thing with a partner

I'm thinking I'm gonna make this a yearly thing so who knows who will be on the team in the future

It's a great way to stay in shape all year long

as for this year, I'm not sure how ready I am

but it's gonna be fun to find out

my good friend kate the great has been trying to teach me to swim but in the end I don't think I'm ready for the swimming this year

If I do it, I might have to wear a lifejacket

that might take some of the tough out of it for me

what can I say, I've gone my whole life not swimming

it's not just something I can pick up easily

thanks anyway Kate

but on the other hand it gives me a project to work on for the next mudder

the cool thing about this event is it's two days after my birthday

this is how I'm celebrating turning another year older

and Kenne tells me he wants to stay in town that night to celebrate in Austin

so I'm starting my 37th year...excuse me I mean my 30th year on this earth doing things I've never done like jumping off a plank into muddy waters and swimming under barrels and being hit with 10,000 volts of electricty during the morning then ending it with doing the one thing I do know how to do...raise hell on the streets of texas

plus it'll be good to see my brothers Rube and Sharpie again in the city that's calling me back

hang on Austin, it's gonna be one of those weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment