Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back to the Future

So I'm back!

I'm working on the vacation trip blog

but I need to gather all the pics and videos

in the meantime,

I came back to a whole new world over here

well, not really but it's def been different

first off, I got a laptop for X-mas

I know that's a little 2003

but that's a huge deal for me

I've got a keen sling bag to go with it

it's a place for me to store my camera, batteries, lights, and laptop

because, Im going to install an editing program and finally get to work on making the Big V Tv episodes

I need an external hard drive because it's a little over a year's worth of footage

basically I need to get the first season of Big V TV out there so stay tuned for that

also, my first day back at work I arrived to a brand new computer

it's nifty

and it has Adobe Premier Pro

I non-linear edited most of the news content for the first time

this is a huge deal for this station

and I'm glad I'm here to help them with this transition

there was no need for training

they just threw me in

they trust me

it makes me proud to say that

No comments:

Post a Comment