Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December...

Happy December world!

it's gonna be one hell of month here for the mighty V and the family

for starters let me tell you how I'm ending the year

I got this little thing with the Sharp Edge in Dallas New Years eve weekend


looks like fun folks

but before that, Christmas week the Family will invade the East coast


so just a little introduction

the Family is a group of four people that found each other in this great big ol world

it consists of two chicks and two dudes...with attitudes...I'm sorry, that was stupid

anyway, Carrie Margaret Landgraff-Bogard, Katherine Claire Morton, Christopher Gabriel Grimes and myself, Vincent Alowishus DeLuna

or Carebear, Kate the Great, Sharpie and Tuna respectively

so Sharpie put a trip together for us to visit Carrie in Virginia for Christmas

everyone got on board

it's a family reunion

the Christmas special

the plan is to hang with the Bogards

and get to know our Goddaughter

take a trip to the nation's capital

and finally wander into Gotham city itself
Sunset Skyline

New York city

Big V is going on tour

and he's coming to your town

NYC can you dig that? What should I see? Where do I go?

anyway, it's gonna be a great month

make it a great one too

it's the end of a year

No comments:

Post a Comment