Translate

Monday, December 12, 2011

How About a Nooner?

Sorry, I meant a quickie

So Sat was our company Christmas party

open bar

so many great highlights

I wish I could remember them

there was one image that I'll never forget

so I took Mike the Monster as my guest

KAte the Great took Mer

the drinks were flowing

and I prob talked to Kate all of 3 minutes

we were both busy working the room

but at one point I noticed that she was missing

so I ask Lovely

Lovely tells me Kate's missing and her and Mer were looking for her

so we searched high and low

we even checked the ladie's restroom

and by we I meant Mer, Lovely and myself went into the ladie's restroom

I think I said something to the effect of official "family" business to the woman washing her hands and looking at me in the mirror

we finally found Kate outside

she was puking

the place we were at had two stories

our party was upstairs

apparently, Kate fell down the stairs

I'm not very good at taking care of people

so once I saw Lovely and Mer had it under control I went back inside

there I met a couple of people that I hadn't talked to all night

so I stopped and we were chatting it up on the stairs

it's at this point that I see the sight I'll never forget

clearly Kate had to much to drink

but she was being carried back up the steps by Lovely and Mer

both her arms over their sholders

back into the party rather than into a car to be taken home

this sight caused my current conversation to be put on pause

as we all silently witnessed Kate being led back to the party

once they passed our conversation continued



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha this one did end abruptly, but it was a nooner. What do you expect. Actually its all coming back to me, ill write it all down for prosperity

    ReplyDelete