Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

For the Record...

So something has been brought to my attention that I hadn't realized before

it's my voice mail greeting

I didn't want to record my own voice greeting

while most are ok

some are pretty terrible


the worst one I've ever heard was from my former photog

"Hey it's blah blah blah you know what to do...beep"

you know what to do?

really?...really?

so I decided to take a bit of a song by Pink Floyd

I liked the lyrics

it's from the Breathe Reprise portion on the track, Time


I like to be here, when I can. 
When I come home, cold and tired. 
It's good to warm by bones beside the fire.

but I've been told by more and more people that they've always thought that was me singing

like I started singing and recorded it for my voice mail

gay

I mean what a fag I would be to do that

so for the record that's not me

thank God

it's Sir David Gilmour

I'm not gonna change it

it's still better than a cheesy personal message

and all the terrible voice greetings have all been taken

ps
here's the song




No comments:

Post a Comment