Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Guess What I'm Trying to Say is I Like Ya...

not a lot, but enough

so I happen to work with one of my favorite people in the world

Kate the Great

last week I walked into work and Kate looked completely fed up

she wasn't her usual happy go lucky self

and she didn't even speak to me

I knew something was up


and when she left I thought about sending her a text asking if she was alright and that I'm thinking of her

but that's not really my style

because, I like to be left alone when I'm feeling like that

the next time I saw her she told me, "Tuna yesterday was a shitty day."

I told her, "I know, I've never seen you like that."

then I told her that I had thought of texting her to see if she was alright

but that wasn't my style

Kate said, " Tuna, for you to think about checking on me is huge, that's so sweet."

that's as romantic as my life gets folks

next story is about bullshit

literally

No comments:

Post a Comment