Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2012

We All Got Raises!

apparently the station turned a corner and they're spreading the love

we had to get our checks fri from the GM

we had to talk to the big bossman on fri


they wouldn't tell us why

I was hoping I was being let go

but instead I got a raise

and a nice speech from the boss

something about "we appreciate you" and "in the short time that you've been back, you've made an impact"

"you've really thrown yourself into your work"

I immediately thought of the bullshit video

he must have heard that story

then he said, " we want you to stay, we want to keep people like you, we hope you'll stay here with us."

I just smiled at him and left it at that

this changes nothing

2 comments:

  1. they should know better that the big v doesnt care about that dirty beautiful green shit.

    ReplyDelete