Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2009

THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THAT THERE EVER WILL BE

I'm not talking about Bret Hart

I'm talking about Bret Hart's entrance

so I was reading on the dirt sheets (you know the Internet rumor sites)

Bret Hart has been in talks with the WWE to come back

now I'm not going to get my hopes up or hold my breath

but I was talking to Paulie and gave him my reasons why Bret has to come back

the number one on my list was the WWE has been teasing us by playing his entrance

with him not being there too many times

you can't do that to a human being

this has happened to my knowledge about three times

Twice are because of Shawn boooooo

then Sargent Slaughter when he was the guest host on Raw this year, what was up with that?

at some point you have to deliver the Hitman

I also pointed out that Bret's entrance now has made more appearances on Raw than Bret has

how am I supposed to deal with that as a fan?

once, I'd like to see what it would be like to see that entrance and actually see him walk out to it

just one more time...

one more time...

and I promise I won't ask for anything for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment