Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2009

CALL IT BALANCE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE

So I've been reading a few books here lately

recently I was at a half price book store over here in Austin

I came across a book about the Devil

I have always wanted to read up on that subject

this book is perfect

so I bought it

a few days later I went back because they have a killer section full of really old books

these are some pretty awesome looking books

they actually look kinda scary

I found one that looked ancient

I was sure it was evil

when I opened it, it was a book about gardening

evil gardening!!!!!!!!

no, just kidding

just gardening

then I came across the most curious book I've ever seen

it was a little book about the size of your hand

the cover was made out of wood

with the spine made out of traditional book material

it really caught my eye

I was sure I was gonna buy it

it was a Holy Bible

so I put it back and continued to look around

I've never owned a bible

and I never want to

but

I ended up buying it because I would never come across a bible like that again

and since I bought it I've begun reading it

along with my book on the devil

I'm reading them at the same time

whatever that's worth

No comments:

Post a Comment