Translate

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, Monday

Howdy folks!

Hello world

so, Jan is here and I've been slacking a little on working out

I was pretty consistent in the fall and the winter but have slacked since the new year got here

I guess my resolution for this year is to go to the gym less

and I'm keeping up with it pretty good

nah, I guess I've just been busy

like this week for example, Wed I'll be in Houston and Sat I'll be in S.A.

the Big V show just loves to go on the road

I just had a couple of things to write down

first off, I'm training someone at work

I've trained a lot of people at work but I've never trained them this way

I feel sorry for the guy

he has to learn the easy and the hard way

also this is the last guy I'll ever train at that station

Kate the Great gave him  a nice speech

in front of me

she said," Vincent is the best editor we've ever had at the station. He's leaving in the Summer. So you're the last person he's training. You're gonna be the guy now. You're being trained by the best and you're going to train others after he's gone. Do not let this position go to shit. It's all on you."

I look at him and say with a smile, "Ok, let's get started."

also I wanted to write this down before I forget

since I deleted (or deactivated my account, there is no delete) my facebook I lost a lot of my readers

I did advise people to write down my address before I deactivated

so while in Virginia Carrie told me a pretty neat story

she said she was trying to get her daughter to fly for free

she was older than the required age

Carrie did a search on google

she wanted to see what info is online of her daughter in case anyone checks on it

she typed in her daughter's name and my Stories from the Big V was the first thing that popped up

it was the "Our first Job Babysitting" story

she found my blogs again and started reading some of them

I think that's pretty cool man

No comments:

Post a Comment