Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Paulie Shout Out...

but the blog is about Sharpie

Sharp Edge really made the end of 2011 memorable for me

this is his shout out

we almost died on the slopes

we got drunk on a plane

and in the bars at Snow Shoe Mountain




we just got back from Dallas

we went to a New Years Eve Rave

we kept getting locked out of the beer garden

Sharpie got into a confrontation with a cop

he really wanted into the beer garden but the cop wasn't having it

so the cop shoves Sharpie

Sharpie spins around and gives me this exact look
then he called 911 on the cop

I stepped back

I did not go to Dallas to get arrested on the last weekend of 2011

nah just kidding

it would have been a cake walk to go to jail in the big D

plus I certainly had the time to spare

I came back from an 11 day vacay to go on a 4 day mini vacay

thanks to Cake

thanks Cake

so in closing

so we're on the second day of the rave

they did the New Years thing with the countdown and the balloons

then Sharpie and I get locked out from the bars again

well, we we in the beer gardens but the bars all closed shop

so now we're in downtown Dallas with about 40 minutes to drink

if not less

I forget

I was drinking all day

with no food

and I was the pilot

and doing one hell of a job if I may so

anyway, we're downtown without a clue of where to go to drink

we're running out of time

and we can't get a cab

so since I'm in the best shape of my life

and since Sharpie is a young lad

we decided to run for it

and we did

full on run

for blocks

and blocks

looking for a bar

and booze

we would reach a corner and if there was no bar we'd keep running

anyway, we found one

and when we left it at the end of the night it was like we got out of warp speed

we had to figure how far we ran

I told this story to Paulie and he showed me this video

it's pretty spot on of what we must have looked like

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment