Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One of the MANY Reasons I'm Going to Hell

So I have Adobe Premier now and I'm learning all the ins and outs of it

I'm teaching myself, using the interweb

whenever it's not on strike(topical) #rise above hate

ha ha sorry anyway, I need to get my logo just right, sometimes it's too big

and it looks a little too Vader for my taste

 this Vader


not the other one, you know, the one with asthma


anyway, you'll love what an editing program is gonna do to my stories

like this one for example,

so let me set it up for you

I'm at an amazing Christmas display in front of someone's house in Virginia

I'm with KAte the Great, Sharpie, Carrie, Tyler, and Hayley my Goddaughter

we're about to leave and Carrie comes up to me with a naughty grin

she says, "wouldn't it be cool if we replaced baby Jesus with Hayley in that nativity scene?"

I say, " YES!!! I can make this happen."

but first let's take a real pic before we're kicked out for what we're about to do


so now that we did that I need to convince the dad to let Hayley take Jesus' spot in the manger

I accidentally kept asking Tyler if Hayley could sit on Jesus

I meant if she could take Jesus' place

his response was classic

the video starts off with his no no no no's

listen as we convince him and how quick we act on it when he gives us the green light

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment